Pets Imperial® Grey Warwick Chicken Coop Suitable for up 3/4 Birds Depending On Size
Pets Imperial® Grey Warwick Chicken Coop
- Dimensions incl nest box: 5ft 8" (W) x 2ft 2"(D) x 3ft 3"(H).
- Suitable for up to 3 small birds (bantams)
- One nesting area
- One roosting perch inside
- Nesting areas with opening lids for easy egg collection
- Pull-out tray/dropping board covered with galvanised metal for easy cleaning
- Lockable door – totally fox proof
- Waterproof asphalt roof
- Front ventilation window with wire mesh
- Made from animal-friendly treated timber, solid tongue and groove assembly, designed to last for years
- Also suitable for other small animals like rabbits, ferrets, fowl, duck, guinea pig, quail
- Comes flat packed in two boxes, requires assembly, clear instructions
- All parcels will be shipped together but could arrive separately, depending on how the courier organises their daily deliveries
The redesigned Warwick Chicken Coop is a beautiful all-in-one coop and run solution for up to 3-4 birds depending on size.
The dimensions of the Warwick, including the nesting box and ledges: 5ft 8" (W) x 2ft 2"(D) x 3ft 3"(H).
Your chickens will be happy to roam around in the run area in any weather, as the extended roof provides shelter from the elements.
With this safe and durable structure in your garden, your chickens will be kept in an environment that is easy to clean and maintain.
Like all of our chicken coops, the Warwick comes with a sliding tray (dropping board) so that you can easily take it out and clean it. This pull-out tray is lined in galvanised metal, which is durable and rust-free.
Another feature that is essential for keeping good hygiene is the opening roof. This design allows you full access to the inside area of the coop to do regular maintenance and to check for red mites and other pests.
The asphalt roof and sloping construction allow water to run off easily without collecting. The robust asphalt also ensures that the chickens are protected from the weather - it acts as an insulator to keep them warm in winter and cool in summer.
The Warwick chicken coop provides a high-level of protection against foxes and other predators. We’ve used reinforced galvanised wire, which is extra thick and is solidly attached to the wooden frame. This pen is designed to keep your pets inside and predators outside.
The henhouse has a very large entrance door that allows a human to enter. It also has a smaller door with meshes above the windows. This door also provides alternative access to the henhouse for your birds. Your henhouse has been ergonomically designed especially for your chickens to make the best use of space and light.
The Warwick with its closed structure is also suitable for other small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc.
Please note that your coop is supplied flat-packed in TWO packages, which may be delivered separately. The packages come with clear and easy to follow assembly instructions.
Buy now with complete confidence.